Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fair baked goods

I got to the Fair and started to help the judges.  At  nine o'clock the judging began.  We judged for three hours.  My job was unwrapping saran wrap from the baked goods.My aunt handed me the food and I started unwrapping. I handed the baked goods to the judges.   Some people would use saran wrap as big Mt.  Everest.  About 1 hour and 30 minutes later, I looked over and saw more unwrapping to do and I sighed.

When we were done with the adult group we started doing the Juniors group.Next up was my Baby Ruth Bars. They said they loved them. They liked that I used milk chocolate. Later in the Junior group my sister ,brother and I had a good chance of getting Grand Champion and Reserve Champion.I got to be Reserve Champion and my sister got Grand Champion.


I enjoy coming and helping the judges. Two reasons why  are that you get to hear what they have to say about what you make.Also to learn how to make different things. And also I enjoy the fair. Maybe next year you'll go to fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.